<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oprah Has The Secret - Now You Can have It

February 8, 2007

UPDATE - February 15, 2007: We were just informed that Oprah is going to have a second segment on the world wide success of "The Secret"!!! The Secret is available in DVD or CD, and is something that I highly recommend to SSG
readers. If you would like more information on The secret, simply click on any of The Secret banners here on SSG. Also, be sure to check out Oprah on February 16th.

In the fall of 2006 I was introduced to a DVD called The Secret. I watched the DVD, and frankly was so impressed that I began implementing the things I learned from The Secret into my life with fantastic results. Since being introduced to this DVD I have watched it several times, and have put The Secret to use in my life. Click the banner to learn more.





I was quite surprised to see that Oprah Winfrey had on the folks from The Secret today. Those that have XM Satellite Radio could well hear some buzz surrounding The Secret on Oprah's channel, and I would highly suggest that you take the time to catch anything related to this topic.

Readers may wonder exactly what The Secret is. There is no real easy explanation other than to tell you that you can control more of the outcome in your life than you currently believe. "The Secret" is not so much as a secret as it is a philosophy. understanding various dynamics in life, and how interactions impact those dynamics is the basic and fundamental teaching of The Secret. The Secret helps you understand just how important it is to consciously choose the thoughts you hold each day; to keep your thoughts and actions focused on what you really want to attract into your life. It is all up to you. Take charge of your thoughts, and you’ll take charge of your life.

All I can say is that I found The Secret so compelling that i have shared it with many people in my life, and often have trouble getting my DVD back. Seeing The Secret on Oprah today made me wonder why I had never shared The Secret here on SSG. Well, thanks to Oprah, and her association with XM Satellite Radio I made the connection that previous to now I had not thought of. That being said, I have now shared The Secret with the readers of this site. If you do get the DVD, I would love to hear how The Secret impacted your life, and what your thoughts are.

Labels: ,

2/15/2007 06:11:00 PM


SSG Has Merged. You Can Read All Of The Latest SSG Content By Clicking Here



3 Comments:

  • Wow, I just lost a ton of respect for you Blog. Is Scientology next?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 15, 2007 10:21 PM  


  • I can respect your opinion. I would like to point out that The Secret is not tied to any religion, but is geared towards positive thinking.

    There are aspects of "The Secret" that are very compelling. Few people will argue that a person that carries a positive attitude in daily life is far better received than someone with a negative attitude. It is not a matter of "faith", it is a matter of how each person interacts with the environment around them.

    When I first viewed The Secret, I had a closed mind about it, but as I watched I began to see how my attitude towards the things in my life did indeed have an impact on the outcome of many situations. i have since watched The secret several times.

    I tend to do business with people that are plesant and have a good attitude. Their demeanor earns them repeated business. Those that are gruff do not tend to earn repeated business.

    It is my hope that you have seen The Secret prior to making your comment, and did not just put an off the cuff comment together.

    If You have not seen it, I would request that you do, and if you still feel the same, that is fine.

    Because I know you are a reader of SSG, and I feel compelled to do so, I would like to extend this offer.

    If you have not seen it, I will send you my copy (to borrow) for review, and I will pick up all postage (both ways). All I ask is that you watch it with an open mind, and post your thoughts here after viewing it. Send an e-mail to satellitestandard@gmail.com

    It is my hope that your respect for this site is not hinged on my views that positive thinking and attitudes can impact ones life.

    Thanks for reading SSG, and I hope you will take me up on my offer.

    By Blogger SSG, at February 15, 2007 11:51 PM  


  • SSG - I don't know you. Maybe you are Anthony Robbins (is that the positive speech guys name?) I believe in positive thinking (as do most people) but I sure don't want to read about silly books and theories on a satellite radio blog!
    It changed your life, GREAT, Who cares, we want to read about satellite radio!

    Orbitcast has a nice piece on Bear Stearns! You always broke these stories not them! Lets get some POSITIVE satellite momentum back on your blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 16, 2007 7:18 AM  


Post a Comment


SSG is not a Financial Advisor. Read Disclosure: HERE

--------------------------------------------------------


Sirius Radio TSS-Radio Blog Sirius Answers Credit card merchant account


DIGITAL FREEDOM - BILL OF SIGHTS AND SOUNDS


Search by Label


Links


Logo Design:
Jeremy Sprout

Designed by
miru designs

Powered by 

Blogger