<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Monday, October 09, 2006

RealMoney.com: Jim Cramer Mentions SIRI & XMSR

Together, XM and Sirius Stand
By Jim Cramer, www.thestreet.com, Oct 9, 2006

About this article: Tip of the iceberg, or the whole iceberg? That's what I am trying to figure out about the advertising on the two satellite companies. First let me just say as someone who has both XM and Sirius, I always turn off the ads, and find them an affront. I am paying for it, I don't want to hear ads. The numbers are really small. According to Mediaweek, XM's ad sales have now exceeded $30 million year-to-date, up from $20 million for the whole of 2005. Sirius has booked $22 million year-to-date, vs. $6 million for all of 2005. That's explosive growth. I am willing to give these two companies the benefit of the doubt that this is a growth business. I say that because in the end, even though I turn off the ads now, I do watch the ads on cable TV. I am always hoping that this...Articles like this are available only to RealMoney subscribers. Get a FREE TRIAL now....read more: here

10/09/2006 03:20:00 PM


SSG Has Merged. You Can Read All Of The Latest SSG Content By Clicking Here



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


SSG is not a Financial Advisor. Read Disclosure: HERE

--------------------------------------------------------


Sirius Radio TSS-Radio Blog Sirius Answers Credit card merchant account


DIGITAL FREEDOM - BILL OF SIGHTS AND SOUNDS


Search by Label


Links


Logo Design:
Jeremy Sprout

Designed by
miru designs

Powered by 

Blogger