<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Monday, April 24, 2006

Building The Perfect Play List

April 24, 2006

Want to build the perfect play list with a healthy mix of all of your favorites from yesterday and today? With the Sirius S50, you can do it quickly and easily without hours in front of the computer, or those downloading fees that you get with other services.

Below is my recipe for great listening. Readers can come up withy their own ingredients to satisfy their own tastes.

Here is what you need:

  1. A Sirius S50 with a Home Dock or Executive Docking System (You can get the S50 Executive System here.)
  1. Equal Parts Classic Rewind, The Pulse, and the Big 80’s
  1. A sprig of 60’s vibrations
  1. A pinch of Totally 70’s
  1. A dash of Sirius Hits 1 and BBC Radio 1
  1. A One hour commute, jog, train ride, etc.
  1. The “Love Button” on the S50.

Here is what I do:

Each night, I dock the S50 in my home dock and tune it to a station that I enjoy. The S50 automatically records the content from that stream, and by morning I have several hours of songs to sort through.

I take my S50, dock it in the car, and begin my morning commute (all important coffee at the ready). I select play lists, and play the songs from the channel recorded during the night. If I hear a song that I want to save I hit the love button. The song is saved within 30 seconds, and I fast forward to the next tune, and repeat the process throughout the commute. By the end of the commute I can easily have “loved” (saved) 30 or 40 songs.

The next night I do the same thing with a new channel, and repeat the process on my commute. After 3 days or so I have created a play list that has a wide variety of songs, and have not spent hours in front of the computer. Should I desire, I can edit the play lists or modify them at any time by using My Sirius Studio software.

Because there are no “download fees”, I find myself not getting hung up on which songs I save. I simply “love” the songs I enjoy at that given time. I can always delete them if I grow tired of them.

The beauty of a device such as the S50 is that you have the ability to “love button” a song whenever you want, and don’t have to sit and think about the songs you would like in your play list. Even while listening to live satellite radio, I often find myself hitting the love button.

To me the “LOVE BUTTON” represents instant audio satisfaction, and the S50 makes building the perfect play list very easy.

WANT TO WIN A STARMATE REPLAY? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.

The link to this write up is http://tinyurl.com/kz6kz

4/24/2006 11:27:00 AM


SSG Has Merged. You Can Read All Of The Latest SSG Content By Clicking Here



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


SSG is not a Financial Advisor. Read Disclosure: HERE

--------------------------------------------------------


Sirius Radio TSS-Radio Blog Sirius Answers Credit card merchant account


DIGITAL FREEDOM - BILL OF SIGHTS AND SOUNDS


Search by Label


Links


Logo Design:
Jeremy Sprout

Designed by
miru designs

Powered by 

Blogger