Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Sirius Conference Call Highlights
February 27, 2007
The Sirius Conference
call is now complete and many interesting pieces of information were delivered:
- Sirius captured 67% of the NET addition in the market for both Q4 and 2006
- Sirius lead the sector in GROSS additions. This is the first time that Sirius
has accomplished this. Sirius had 54% of GROSS in Q4.
- Sirius had $30,000,000 in free cash flow. This included capital expenditures.
- Sirius had an industry leading self paying churn of about 1.6%, and a fully loaded churn of about 1.9%. Both metrics compare favorably over that which XM
- Revenue was a bit over $193 million
- Family plan accounts for between 13% and 14% of subscriber base. This compared to 22.9% for XM
. This metric in particular gives Sirius some room to grow the subscriber base.
- Ad Revenue accounted for $8.4 million
- SAC was $103 for the quarter and $114 for the year
- NET loss was a bit over $245 million
for the quarter and a bit over $1.1 billion for the year
- Subscriber guidance for 2007 - Over 8,000,000
- Fully loaded churn of between 2.2% and 2.4% for 2007
- SAC of $95 for 2007
- Generation 4 chipset
which promises efficiencies
in size capability and battery life are now in production with ST Micro.
- Sirius NAV
out this month with Chrysler
- Sirius became the satellite radio sales leader at Walmart
and also won supplier of the year award for the retailer
- HM has been up and running for 4 months
Labels: conference call, sirius
2/27/2007 09:40:00 AM
SSG Has Merged. You Can Read All Of The Latest SSG Content By Clicking Here
SSG is not a Financial Advisor. Read Disclosure: HERE