<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sirius Soloist Review


I like the Soloist, so much that I decided to buy the demo. The sound quality is adequate, short of Bose, but at a fraction of the cost. I found it to be incredibly useful for recording while sitting at my desk, especially when combined with the www.dogstarradio.com webpage which continually updates the Sirius programming.

The remote control makes it easy to jump from channel to channel, which is especially useful for recording. I trialed this unit with the Stiletto, which has a buffer feature allowing users to record complete songs. Alternatively, if you like to jump around, the dogstar list highlights that programming just beginning in yellow.

The unit comes with an antenna. Reception in my location is excellent and placement near a window was not necessary.

The Soloist is good looking, sleek and unobtrusive, camouflaged by the laptop screens on my desk. In summary, the Soloist is convenient for destop listening and recording, but don't expect the sound quality to overwhelm.

My thanks to www.tss-radio.com for providing this unit.

11/30/2006 12:32:00 PM


SSG Has Merged. You Can Read All Of The Latest SSG Content By Clicking Here



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


SSG is not a Financial Advisor. Read Disclosure: HERE

--------------------------------------------------------


Sirius Radio TSS-Radio Blog Sirius Answers Credit card merchant account


DIGITAL FREEDOM - BILL OF SIGHTS AND SOUNDS


Search by Label


Links


Logo Design:
Jeremy Sprout

Designed by
miru designs

Powered by 

Blogger