Wednesday, April 19, 2006
The Stern Effect Squared
April 19, 2006THE CONTEST IS HERE - READ BELOW
Satellite Standard Group (SSG) recently published an article about “The Stern Effect.” You can read the article here
“The Stern Effect” article was then posted on the front page of howardstern.com with a link to Satellite standard Group.
Here is what happened……
SSG got to see “The Stern Effect” first hand!!!!! Web site traffic of unique visitors to satellitestandard.com increased dramatically over the course of only a few hours as fans seeking information from howardstern.com read the story.
Basically we now have the “Stern Effect” of the article titled “The Stern Effect”, or as one reader called it, “The Stern Effect Squared.”
SSG told our story to the folks at The Sirius Store (TSS)
, and they thought it was great. TSS agreed to sponsor a contest regarding this story, and has agreed to give the winner of the contest a FREE STARMATE REPLAY.
Here’s how it works:
1. SSG wants readers to submit their guesses as to the increase in unique traffic from our previous high traffic day as compared to the day howardstern.com posted the link on their page. Do you think our unique visitor traffic increased 40%, 400%, 4,000%, etc. You get the drift.
2. Visit TSS Radio at this link
and take note of the Sirius product directly to the right of the TSS cartoon character.
3. Email the product to the right of the cartoon character and your percentage guess to SSGcontest@gmail.com
. On entry per e-mail address please.
4. Contest ends on April 30, 2006 at Midnight Eastern Time (EDT).
5. The person who gets the closest without going over will score a FREE Starmate Replay
, courtesy of The Sirius Store (TSS Radio)
. In the case of a tie, a random drawing will be conducted.
(Editor: The Contest is for a free Starmate Replay, not Film Festival Tickets).
6. The winner will be notified via e-mail.
7. The correct answer will be posted on May 1, 2006.
This is a great chance to score some great Sirius radio hardware
, and have a bit of fun to boot.
The link to this write up is http://tinyurl.com/qj2ul
4/19/2006 05:22:00 PM
SSG Has Merged. You Can Read All Of The Latest SSG Content By Clicking Here
SSG is not a Financial Advisor. Read Disclosure: HERE