January 29, 2007
Source: SIRIUS Satellite RadioSIRIUS is the Satellite Radio Home of Super Bowl XLIMonday
January 29, 8:00 am ET
SIRIUS to air ten game broadcasts in seven languages SIRIUS NFL Radio ch. 124 to broadcast live from Miami Beach Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts home radio feeds to air nationally
SIRIUS Satellite Radio, the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL, will provide the most comprehensive radio coverage of Super Bowl XLI, with multiple live game broadcasts, live day-long news and analysis every day of Super Bowl Week.
On Super Bowl Sunday, February 4, SIRIUS will air an expanded lineup of live play-by-play broadcasts of Super Bowl XLI to its growing subscriber base. SIRIUS will offer ten different game calls in seven languages, including both teams' local radio broadcasts and the national Westwood One/CBS Radio Sports broadcast. SIRIUS subscribers can choose from:
* Indianapolis Colts team broadcast - channel 125
* Chicago Bears team broadcast - channel 123
* Westwood One/CBS Radio Sports broadcast - channel 124
* Westwood One Spanish broadcast (Spanish-Latin America) - channel 181
* Canal + Spain broadcast (Spanish-Spain) - channel 147
* NTV + Russia broadcast (Russian) - channel 143
* France 2 broadcast (French) - channel 110
* NHK Japan broadcast (Japanese) - channel 107
* SMG broadcast (Mandarin Chinese) - channel 119
* ARD broadcast (German) - channel 130
From Monday, January 29 through Super Bowl Sunday, SIRIUS NFL Radio ch. 124, SIRIUS' 24/7 year-round NFL talk radio channel, will broadcast live every day from Radio Row at the Miami Beach Convention Center and will be streamed live and free of charge on the NFL's official game site www.superbowl.com
Source: SIRIUS Satellite Radio
SIRIUS NFL Radio will provide up-to-the-minute news and analysis from a panel of expert hosts that includes Jerry Rice, Cris Carter, Tim Ryan, Pat Kirwan, Gil Brandt, Jim Miller, Carl Banks, Bob Papa and Adam Schein. SIRIUS NFL Radio will broadcast live from Dolphin Stadium on Media Day, Tuesday, January 30, from 10am to 3pm ET. Media Day shows will feature one-on-one interviews with players and coaches from the Indianapolis Colts and Chicago Bears.
On Saturday, Feb. 3 from 2pm to 6pm ET, SIRIUS will have live coverage as the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2007 is announced at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Coverage will be hosted by Gil Brandt and Bryan McGovern and will feature the live announcement and one-on-one interviews with newly elected Hall of Famers.SIRIUS NFL Radio Daily Schedule:
Monday - Friday
* 8 am - 10 am ET: The Opening Drive with Bob Papa, Cris Carter, Carl
Banks, Daryl Johnston and Gil Brandt.
* 10 am - 1 pm ET: Movin' The Chains with Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan.
* 1 pm - 3 pm ET: The Red Zone with Bruce Murray, Cris Carter and Gil
* 3 pm - 7 pm ET: The Afternoon Blitz with Jerry Rice, Adam Schein and Jim
* 7 pm - 8 pm ET: NFL Network's Total Access.
* 8 am - 11 am ET: The Weekend Kickoff with Paul Allen and Jeff Dubay.
* 11 am - 2 pm ET: Press Coverage with Vic Carucci and Dan Leberfeld.
* 2 pm - 6 pm ET: Live Hall of Fame Election Coverage hosted by Gil Brandt
and Bryan McGovern and featuring interviews with newly elected Hall of
* 6 pm - 8 pm ET: Chalk Talk. Highlights from Super Bowl Week on SIRIUS
NFL Radio.Super Bowl Sunday
* 9 am - noon ET: The SIRIUS Tailgate Show with Adam Schein, John Madden,
Gil Brandt and Steve Cohen.
* Noon - 4 pm ET: The End Zone with Bryan McGovern.
* 4 pm ET: Westwood One/CBS Radio Sports Super Bowl XLI coverage
* Postgame coverage live from Dolphin Stadium with Pat Kirwan and Jack
SIRIUS listeners in the Miami area during Super Bowl Week can also monitor traffic and weather conditions by tuning in to SIRIUS First Traffic and Weather for Miami on channel 153.
As the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL, SIRIUS broadcasts live nationwide every pre-, regular, and post-season game of the NFL season, plus the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl. Listeners can hear Westwood One/CBS Radio Sports' broadcasts and Spanish-language broadcasts for select games. Fans can also tune into SIRIUS NFL Radio, channel 124, for the only 24/7/365 radio channel dedicated entirely to pro football talk.
In addition to being the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL, NASCAR, NBA, NHL, CFL, Wimbledon Championships and Barclays English Premier League soccer, SIRIUS broadcasts play-by-play for more than 150 colleges, including the entire NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Championship (March 13 - April 2, 2007), plus several of the year's top thoroughbred horse races.