<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Friday, October 06, 2006

Stiletto Availability Update


I have just confirmed the shipment of my Stiletto from www.tss-radio.com, and expect to receive it on Tuesday, so SSG will have a first hand review posted shortly.

I have really been looking forward to this...I have been using my Treo 650 as a stop gap for portable music ever since I gave my iPod to my kid (I got fed up with downloading from my CD collection, the expense of iTunes, and the short battery life). I'll keep you posted...

10/06/2006 05:01:00 PM


SSG Has Merged. You Can Read All Of The Latest SSG Content By Clicking Here



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


SSG is not a Financial Advisor. Read Disclosure: HERE

--------------------------------------------------------


Sirius Radio TSS-Radio Blog Sirius Answers Credit card merchant account


DIGITAL FREEDOM - BILL OF SIGHTS AND SOUNDS


Search by Label


Links


Logo Design:
Jeremy Sprout

Designed by
miru designs

Powered by 

Blogger