<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Monday, August 21, 2006

Another Reason Why I Gave My iPod to My 6-Year Old



(click on image above to increase size)


I am one of the millions who got an iPod with a faulty battery. On principle, I wanted it replaced by Apple, so i took the time to fill out the claims form. Here it is, one year later, and I got this letter, telling me that if i want a new battery, I have to pay $29.95, plus tax! Why did I bother to do this? I could have bought a replacement at a retailer for $25.00 without the wait. I feel totally taken misled, and will never buy another iPod again, no matter how small it is, no matter how many features they add.

8/21/2006 03:37:00 PM


SSG Has Merged. You Can Read All Of The Latest SSG Content By Clicking Here



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


SSG is not a Financial Advisor. Read Disclosure: HERE

--------------------------------------------------------


Sirius Radio TSS-Radio Blog Sirius Answers Credit card merchant account


DIGITAL FREEDOM - BILL OF SIGHTS AND SOUNDS


Search by Label


Links


Logo Design:
Jeremy Sprout

Designed by
miru designs

Powered by 

Blogger